Jul 5, 2014

Witchcraft






 Dress - Monki
 Jacket - Gina Tricot
 Hat - H&M
 Necklace - Primark
 Shorts - H&M
 Shoes - Sammydress


Happy 4th everyone! 

I wear too much black but I just can't stop wearing it. ( And did not feel to dress up in red today )

Another maxi dress I was surprised to fit me, it's even a little short.. or is it supposed to be 3/4 and I'm just too small? But I love wearing it even though it's see-through and very lacy so I have to wear it with shorts underneath to cover my butt from the public. I really love the detailing at the back and the panels without the lace, I think it's a really special piece and can be worn in so many different ways as you can just throw it over a crop top and it will shine through! 

I wear hats a lot and own around 10 different ones, including fedoras.. and I love them to death. This one I got really cheap from H&M and am pleased with the quality, it does not look cheap at all. 

Isn't this fluffy jacket/cardigan adorable? I got it some time back and it's just sooo soft and cuddly I want to wear it all the time. And it being black is just a great bonus, it goes with so much! I like experimenting with wearing different textures and am loving the jumper/fluffy mixed with lace clothing at the moment. 

I am wearing a big golden necklace from Primark as an eye-catcher and to cheer this outfit up a little bit! I really love the necklaces Primark have even though they do not last me that long, but they're so cheap that they're still worth buying... right? 

Shoes are from Sammydress.com but not as comfortable as the other pair I got from them, but still pretty and the platform makes them wearable! 

.. I feel so witchy in this outfit.

2 comments: