Jul 17, 2014

Bloody Black








Overalls - H&M
Crop - F21
Shoes - Sammydress
Choker - Asos
Stockings - 109 Shibuya

Hello Everyone! 

I decided to go edgy today ( Don't I always )
It was a little cooler outside than usual so I got to wear some stockings, yes they're actually stocking and not the thigh highs I usually wear.. they're so nice to wear as I don't have to pull them up every two seconds.

I never gave the overall x crop top combination a try before but it looks so good together, I now feel like wearing this everyday haha. And it's so versatile too, you can wear both straps over your shoulders, just one or none at all. I'm crazy about how the back looks! And it has pockets, which is a big bonus.

Paired with some chunky heeled boots and my usual chokers from Asos, I completely fell in love with this outfit.

2 comments: